Friday, July 10, 2009

Welcome to Another Blog . . .

I recently stumbled into the land of blogging - specifically, home remodeling and decorating blogs - and I decided to jump in and join the crowds. I've heard a few people comment about how they think blogs are "sooooo BORING" and who would want to read about the random, everyday activities of others. Ok . . . good point. So I've decided to do it for myself. When I look around the house and yard now, all I see are projects that need to be done instead of the work that has already been completed. So when I get discouraged about the growing number of remodeling/work "To-Do's," I can look back on a diary of the progress to date (and blogging creates another wonderful reason to procrastinate!) So I'm doing this for myself and if my diy projects and discoveries can help someone else who has stumbled upon my blog, then that's a bonus! Welcome to the Land of "DIY (do-it-yourself)" Oz . . .